- Evelyn’s office is in Armadale, Victoria, Australia.
- She provides telehealth counselling to treat clients around the world by phone or social media.
- She is used as an expert witness for school or workplace bullying.
- Her main area of focus is school and workplace bullying.
- She can also help clients deal with Trauma, Relationships, Shyness, Depression, Anxiety, Loss and Grief, Women’s issues, Empowerment, Aging.
- She provides consultations and training to manage school or workplace bullying, training for mental health professionals, presentations around social and emotional resilience and other simple psychological topics, based on her cruise presentations.
- Credit cards accepted, bank transfer available.
- Receipts provided.
- Sessions are conducted in accordance with guidelines set by Australian Psychological Society.
- Medicare rebates may be available in Australia.
- Professional training consultations/coaching may be tax deductible.
Phone: +61 (03) 95250555, +61 (0)408006003
Email Evelyn: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Welcome to our site
In Generation Next's Podcast on July 5, 2021, host Andrew Fuller talked with…